CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm A dReamEr


~Dream on...
Dear Dreamer..


It's Not far behind when I woke up one day with a dream clouding my mind..
It was clear...
as Fire in darkness...
as Flowers in the Wild...
as Fear In our Minds...
Or as Love in Your mind...

I dreamt of that dreamer....
who aroused curiosity in my mind...
about how one could love someone so blind, so dearly...

How could you just leave her for him , her unknown long lost lover....
One morning You wake up all lost ....
You lost your charm..
Your love...
Your everything ...
And you still laugh....
Still fool around...
For the sake of others...
Others,
who find happiness in your one smile...
and forgets all their sadness in it ......

But my Dreamer....
Me, here...
In some unknown corner of this world....
Is dying to tell You that I know You...
And I will wait for you ....
As you are for that love of yours..
Dear friend...
You are not alone in this spinning thread of joy and sorrow....
which the knowledgeable called LIFE~


0 comments: