CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dream on...

I Pray,
Each day,
To live life happily,
To let me do so...
To get devoid of sadness...


I dream ,
Every night,
To get rid of this loneliness,
To have this vacuum filled,

To have the courage to live life....


I Cry,
Every time,
To get past you,And
To leave your memories behind...
To die once and for all and end it all well......
I smile,
at myself,
To realize how stupid I've been,
To start life anew,
And to Dream on...

About
New Heights,
New fights,
New Mights ,and
New Nights...

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

2 comments:

mia..blossoms said...

ne ninte ela feelingsum ithinte akathu ezhuthiya.. future arundhati royye mikavarum kandu pidikum.... :)... its so good yaar........

SilverDoe said...

Diii :P.. enne theri vilichalum vendoola.. arudhati ennonnum vilikkal.. sahikkoola:P..... pinne i know iT's stupid enough..:p.. anyways thanks da.. ;).... >:D<