CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

My World is Of u...

Aleksandr Pushkin Is one of the poet's apart from Rabindranath Tagore, who was able to leave me spell-bound with the magic of the web spun with words.may It be his Poetry, Verses,Dramas,Proses Or novels..A Fantastic human being ,as he was, so was he a poet. His poetry is something that has touched My young heart and left an impression on it like my feet would do when I walk through a freshly set block of cement.This one picture chosen by me for this post has a special relevance in my life, since I have spent hours and hours, enjoying the beauty of the art and pondered upon the fact that , how naïve and pretty the heart of this handsome poet would have been ... I confess that I've totally fallen for this great master...And would Advice everybody who appreciate better poetry to read Pushkin Atleast Once in his life...Wild wild Life , It is... maybe this one would leave You changed for ever....This one Crazy guy surely would do that For you..What You thought actually never existed...MAGIC!!!!!~

0 comments: