CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

The World Of Wonders

I was ,almost opposed by people when I told them that All I wanted to do was to learn Literature.. and write it too... Well, It does Taunt my heart, the thought of what might happen if My decision doesn't prove right for me.. But as of now.. I just wish and hope everything goes alright. It's been my long time dream and will be always to write something , publish it and then people read it and give me back feedback about my writing .. Good or Bad- I love my critics...Well, I hope to get into some college in the north, you know... But I'm scared for myself...The people from north doesn't even have to try half the efforts I put to write like this..or rather better... This is something that has proven to be nothing short of a nightmare to me.so , I've thought That I'll stay here for another three Years.. Well, all for the Greater Good, I reckon. I surely Would like to do something for all those who have been there for me and with me ..through the thick and thin .. and don't act like you are an angel....I remember who all were there with me well, very well.Well, This one life has been strange, very strange indeed. Well, I have had much of the Drama for one life as of now.. now I want the "The kinda stuff" The peace stuff, you know.. I just am wanting for it...Well, Hope my wishes come True.. they Never do.. But still, hope is what that keeps the world alive , Ain't it?

0 comments: