CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chained For Life

I have been smiling, may it be all fake; but still , I portrayed myself as a simple, smiling girl, when I knew I was as complex as complex could be and as simple as simple couldn't be.I gave people a person whom they wanted to see. I was talkative, happy go lucky girl amongst close friends and I was a thoughtful and silent girl when I was with teachers. In the end, I was a nobody when I reached back home and thought who I really was.
I knew I had successfully hidden myself somewhere deep down inside myself. Yes. I had hidden the best part of my soul in the core of myself.The soul, The best part in anybody; and mine was yet unseen and untouched.(well, mostly)
I had now finished my High School education. All I wanted to do now was to scream out loud that my soul has broken free. But the truth is, as I see now, it had broken free to get entangled in those enchanted chains of freedom(even freedom is in chains). I pull myself off it as hard as I could to break free. And for once, I did. But then I realized that freedom is the thing one has to fear the most, since world today does not accept Free Humans. They think Freedom is a sin; Free Humans ar4 worthless and I have been taught at school that it's far more honourable to die that to lead a worthless life. So , I go back and get myself entwined by those chains.

But .........
Why should we go by a life prescribed commonly to all in some School? When we Know that Rules are made for Breaking And Laws exist , so that we could change them . All that we've got to have is the courage; The Courage to say that "Yes, I am different " And "No, You are wrong. I AM Worth it!"
Maybe you've heard this all a ton other times. But still, Ponder on it.
So that world could break Free from all it's chains and breathe free , like You and Me.
For a Better Tomorrow.
For a Better You.
And a Better me.

With Love,
Yours Silver doe.

2 comments:

Reelmaker said...

rules are ment to be broken my dear , but one thing , just don't get caught doing it ;) ..... and help on this occult science , do contact me .... after 4 years in engineering ,which included expert course in class bunking ,back door escape ," saath din ladki in " strategy , and of course advanced training in " if you can't convince them confuse them " paradigm used effectively against any teacher; i am a more apt rule breaker than weasely twins .... so next time you hit a road block ... just remember the titans (that would be me too :p )

SilverDoe said...

hahaha:P
of course ;) :P
"apt rule breaker than weasley twins..."wow.. taht is somefnk :D..;)
Sir when Can I join Ur class:P
??