CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LoNelY DaYs

And the days of sorrow were far begone.....

And I wait.....

I wait for that ray of hope.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my dreams you were always there......

And in real...

You are far away......

Far away in some strange land.....

Some strange soil...

Amidst some strange people....

Maybe we spoke different languages...

But our minds conversed well.....

Without any linguistic barriers...

And soon will we meet...

And soon will my life be all green again...

Only the greener pastures...

No dull streaks of sorrow...

No gloomy days of the sun..

No chilly winter days amongst frozen memories......

Only You...

And me............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere deep down in my heart.....

Something pricks...

It pricks...

It pricks to tell me.....

That life is not the same.....

All days are not the same...

If you see greenery now...

Beware....

Dry desert sands are not far.......

My Love, Beware....

Beware those with lovely smiles.......

It is not that I do not want to let go....

But it is that behind every smiling face,

There's some Devil.....

And Love......

Beware......

For every heart you break......

You die a thousand deaths....

And With you,

I do too.....

I do Not Fear Death, My Love....

But I know you do....

I know that you are far more innocent than the wind that just blew.......

But also know that you are mischievous....

Love, I don't say "Love Just ME!"

I say “Love Not Just Me",

"But never hate me".....

Never......

Because I know how much it will hurt you...

'cause....

'cause I live somewhere in your heart!



0 comments: